Last week was PASS Summit 2016, and I spent a lot of time in the SQL Clinic answer your questions! I wanted to highlight a few of the questions that I was asked in the Clinic and share that out with everyone.
PASS Summit 2016 / #SQLFamily montage
1. Can you use a wildcard SSL certificate with SQL Server or Reporting Services?
2. Does the On-Premises Data Gateway use Kerberos?
3. Why is importing from SSAS different from using a live connection when working with fields?
4. Can we use an AlwaysOn Availability Group with a data source in the Gateway? Specifically using a Secondary replica.
connect to alwayson secondary replica
5. Can we leverage SQL 2016 Row-Level Security, specifically session_context, when using a data source with the Gateway in Power BI?
Leverage SQL Server 2016 Row-Level Security for Power BI Desktop published reports/datasets
6. Can we migrate reports in Reporting Services from one instance to another?